Heads up! There’s a new way to connect and register for Workshops and Drop-Ins at Barking Cat Studio with the Online Scheduler! Follow the instructions below. It’s simple:
|When creating an account with Barking Cat Studio’s Online Scheduler, please create a profile for the parent/person paying for the class as well as all children taking the class.|
|Please enter correct birthdates for all users as there are age requirements for most classes.|
|Please read through all the steps required to create multiple accounts for you're your spouse and children.|
|All online registrations carry a 2.5% credit card convenience fee. To avoid this fee, call the studio at 718-686-1132 to register.|
HOW TO CREATE AN ACCOUNT
- If you are completely new to Barking Cat Studio, go to Online Scheduler select “New to Our Site?” and enter your first and last name to start creating your account. You will be prompted to take just a few minutes to fill out our online profile ®istration form. IMPORTANT: Make sure you fully fill out sections 1, 2 and 3 on the form. Add your children in section 3 as that is needed to register them! Go to Step 3.
- If your family has been to Barking Cat Studio or has been on our email list, you will be saved in our system. Go to Online Scheduler in the “New to Our Site?” section, please enter the name of the adult in your family that has been receiving emails and click on “This is me!” in the next section to complete creating your account for your family. If you cannot find your name in the “This is me!” section, please call the studio at 718-686-1132 and we will help you. Go to the MY INFO tab and click on “edit” in the third section “My Family Members” and make sure all your children and family members are added. This is needed to register for workshops or drop-in classes.
- Go to the Workshop & Drop-Ins tab and click on Sign-Up Now to register you and/or your kids for Barking Cat Studio Workshops and Drop-Ins.
- Log Out and be sure to create an account for your children. This will help you manage their account.
- After you have created an account and/or registered for classes, you’ll receive an important email from Barking Cat Studio on how to manage registrations online!